septembre 15, 2020
Foodservice Manufacturers – Expand Your Product Reach!
KCL helps foodservice manufacturers expand their product reach by placing their commercial kitchen equipment in front of an international audience of consultants, designers, dealers, architects, and more.
With the KCL advantage, your product spec sheets, CAD blocks, Revit families, Energy Star (U.S.) documents, and even YouTube videos are never more than a click or tap away.
As America’s number one source for Revit families*, KCL is the go-to source for commercial kitchen designers, foodservice planners, and other specialists. They rely on KCL for the most up to date information and specs. Between our best-in-class BIM/CAD designer, KCL NapkinSketch, embedded hosting, and our free mobile app, KCL makes it easy to access and share content anytime, any place.
We can even bring KCL’s best-in-class design tools to your brand’s website with embedded hosting. We’ll provide a customized search engine for your site that filters content your way, shows the models you want to display, and provides our time-saving design tools.
"America's number one source in the foodservice industry for Revit families."
How Can Foodservice Manufacturers Gain The KCL Advantage?
First, Contactez-nous to let us know you’d like to become a KCL partner. Before you sign on, we’ll make sure your designs meet foodservice industry standards and contain all of the data our subscribers need without providing too much detail, so we can keep your fees to a minimum.
Next, we have five tips to help you maximize your partnership with us.
Five Tips To Maximize Your Product Reach
- Send us updated product information regularly. Having reliable specifications is crucial to ensure an accurate design. We have a new feature that will note obsolete items and identify replacement models as users search your product line.
- List products in multiple categories. Increase product reach and guide more designers to your product line by listing a single piece of equipment in all potential categories. For example, that electric crepe maker can also be a tortilla warmer and a wrap warmer.
- Provide additional material and doc links. Add supporting materials to your product listing at no extra charge. Tell our users everything you can about your products- instructional videos, warranty details, service manuals, videos of product demos from YouTube. This extra information will be included on all KCL platforms, including our free mobile app. The information can be viewed or sent via email to customers or service professionals right from the app.
KCL's generous site license provides maximum exposure for your products.
Another way to reach beyond KCL's subscriber base is through KCL Mobile, our free app.
4. Add KCL’s embedded hosting to your company website. Reach an audience of foodservice planners and designers beyond KCL’s subscribers! KCL will help distribute your content with a search engine customized for your website and packed with KCL’s awesome technology and our full suite of design tools. You can see examples of this at Advance Tabco et Hoshizaki (see the “library” pulldown).
5. Let the team at KCL help you. We provide free, public educational webinars on a regular basis. (Click for the latest Tech Tip Tuesday schedule.) But we’re also happy to customize a session just for your team. We want to make sure your team knows about everything we have to offer, like KCL NapkinSketch, an incredible sales tool that allows people to create kitchen designs without prior CAD knowledge.
Reach new audiences and make it easy to spec your equipment. Don’t miss out on the KCL advantage!
*FSCI Americas 2018 member poll.